Friday, June 10, 2011

wrist candy

part of my day job requires me to participate in an activity called "comp shopping."  that's short for competitive shopping.  as an apparel merchant, it's important to be in the know as to where my customer is shopping & what he is being inspired by.

sounds fun yes, and it definitely is...but walking around for hours on end, heading from store to store can definitely be draining !  needless to say, one of the perks of comp shopping is that i get to peruse shops not only for my customer, but also for myself :)  today i picked up a couple pieces from where else: banana republic !






hermes rivale double wrap leather bracelet // burkman brothers friendship bracelet // br beaded bracelet // br braided metal bracelet

1 comment:

  1. super cute bracelets!! i need more in my life! :) btw you have an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete